Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Words of Truth and the Creed of this Blog


'While you, my teacher, are King, most sweet and kind, you speak to me, exhilarating me, and I speak, burning with desire through being loved by Christ. You teach me to speak and to know the truth. With me you are near and make me, your unworthy slave, speak and open my mouth with these words, which are not my own.'
St. Umilta of Faenza

Saint Umilta, pray for us to the Lord our God, that through thy vast merit and gracious prayers we may receive the grace of Christ in order to proclaim Him to the nations, and His Holy Gospel. Teach us to know the wisdom of Christ, and to experience the touch of the Divine King with the same burning desire and love that you do. Despise not our petitions, but purify them and set them before the King of all that is seen and unseen, Jesus our true God. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment