Friday, June 29, 2012

June 2012 and Blogging

I do apologize to all my readers for a lackluster June of posts! It hasn't been the easiest month for me, and I've found that every time I sit down to either analyze some philosophy, expound some passage of Scripture, or meditate on some mystical aspect of the Faith, I was being frustrated mentally and couldn't focus on it. No doubt partly due to stress and being tired, I'm sure that there is great deal of warfare going on in the heavenlies, as I've had a lot of friction and opposition to my conversion as well. I have no doubt that, if the Lord wills it, I shall have a better July for blogging and for the entirety of my life. And my life, as well as my blogging, I entrust to Our Lord Jesus Christ, dwelling in the womb of Our Lady.



O Most beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my mother.
O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity. There are none that can withstand your power.
O show me herein you are my mother. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (three times)
Sweet mother, I place this cause in your hands. (three times)
Amen.



O, Queen of Heaven, rejoice! Alleluia.
For He whom thou didst merit to bear, Alleluia,
Hath arisen as He said, Alleluia.
Pray for us to God, Alleluia.
Rejoice and be glad, O Virgin Mary. Alleluia.
For the Lord hath risen indeed. Alleluia.
Oremus (Let us pray)
O God, who, through the Resurrection of Thy Son our Lord Jesus Christ,
Didst vouchsafe to fill the world with joy; grant, we beseech Thee, that, through His Virgin Mother, Mary,
We may lay hold on the joys of everlasting life. Through the same Christ our Lord.
Amen.



We fly to thy patronage, O holy Mother of God;
Despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers,
O glorious and blessed Virgin.
Amen.


Our Lady, Seat of Wisdom, pray for us!
St. Michael the Archangel, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment